


I had a great time in San Angelo, visiting Ashley, David and Noah!! We just really enjoyed being together and spending time talking and playing and really doing whatever we wanted. Of course, little Noah has a schedule, and doesn't depart from it easily. I do not know where he gets that from, HAHAHA!!! Anyway, while sticking to his schedule as much as possible we did things like go to the mall, HEB, walmart, out to eat.... But the most memorable time was spent at home, playing and watching baby Einstien, eating gerber snacks like they were going out of style!! Noah is one of those babys that no matter what he is doing, it is cute and funny. We laughed ALOT, and sang lots of silly songs and Ashley and I did some really crazy things to entertain Noah! Here are some pictures taken while I was there. All I can say is please God make the next 6 weeks go by extremely fast so that I can see them again!!

1 comment:
Nice Blog. Please visit my Blog: www.guilloncity.blogspot.com. I hope your visit and commentary. Best regards. Wilfredo
Post a Comment