Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Thursday Ramble!

I have been a whole, well almost 48 hours with out any babies. It is different, quiet, weird, I don't know.... I have gotten alot done over the past day or so! The twins turned 1 yesterday, I played phone tag with the new foster mom all day and never spoke with her but I know they had a great day! I went out yesterday and bought a few things to get ready for the next baby, so I will just wait until that phone call comes. In the meantime, Kyl's birthday is Monday and he is coming in town this weekend, we are having a dinner over here sunday night to celebrate. He is going to be 19, his last year of offcially being a teen, SO SAD.... I am trying to decide on a menu. Kyl is pretty easy to please, so I really can't go wrong with him. All he wanted for his birthday was all the scracthes and dents on his truck he's gotten since he has been at college fixed. So Daryl has been trying to get that accomplished this week. Daryl's work has been crazy. Kooper and I are going on a lunch date today, just he and I to chuck e cheese, I am so EXCITED!!!!! Of course Alli and Kolby are busy doing the school thing! What I am doing now is called rambling which explains the title of this blog. Rambling can be boring to others so, I will spare you at this time.. LATER..........

No comments: