Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Please pray for me today!!

Our twins are officailly leaving today. I will be taking them to their weekly visit with their birth parents and the new foster parents will take them home from there. Even though I know it is the best thing, it is still hard for me any time my babies leave. I always experience a void that is not really describable. It will take me a few days to grieve but God is already preparing my heart for the next little one that He plans to place in our home!! God is in control of every situation and that is especially important for me to remember in the twins case because there are so many uncertain things that exsist! I know HE knows ALL!! The new foster parents are great and will be able to communicate better with the family and teach the babies their primary language so that is an awesome thing. Anyway, I know it is election day, please VOTE, by the way, but if you think of me during your day, say a little prayer for me to have extra strong strength today!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

aww mom! i know it is hard when any baby leaves. I will pray for you today! Keep that grandbaby in your prayers too. I love you and you can be strong, but remember it is okay to be sad even when it is what is the best thing for them and you.