

I am so excited about going to San Angelo to visit Ashley, David and of course Noah David!! I am going all by myself, everyone else is staying here and going to school and work. I have not gotten to do that since Noah was born. Of course everytime I have seen Noah has been great even with lots of distractions around but there is nothing like being able to devote every second of the day to him and him only. I am not staying quite a week but that's ok, I will take any amount of time I can get. I will be driving and will leave after I drop Kooper off at school on friday. I should get there around 4ish. I don't plan to stop, only if nature calls of course. Thanks to my Daryl, that I am able to do this. Between him and my parents, it should all be just fine. I will return on Wednesday of the next week, just in time to get ready for thanksgiving and enjoy having all the kids home for the whole week, except Ash and David, they are going to Midland this year! Here are a few recents pics of little Noah. He is so darn cute, I can hardly beleive he is a part of me. Oh, and by the way poeple are saying now that he looks like me in the eyes. That would explain why he is soooooo adorable!! HAHAHA!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment