Monday, November 3, 2008
Noah's first fever!!!!
Noah David starting running his first fever this weekend. Ashley is going to take him to the doctor today. I remember so vividly how scarey that can be when your a new mom. I stayed on the phone with Ash most of yesterday and yesterday evening! More than anything Ashley and David just felt so sorry for him because he was just NOT himself. Ashley sent me a picture on my phone and he did look soooo pitiful! I was very sad too, simply because I could not go to them! I think it is probably a virus, I am not what else it could be, he is still eating decently and doesn't have any congestion so who knows. The is one part of parenthood that no parent enjoys. Noah, he's so cute, it's just hard to see him so sad!! I will update later today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment