
My Kyl turns 19 today, officailly at 1:20 p.m.! I really cannot beleive it!! He is a freshman at Blinn and loves it. He comes home alot on the weekends, for several reason, it's hunting season, and of course his girlfriend of a hundred years is still here. But most of all I think he misses his mommy!!!! Anyway, he spent the weekend here, celebrating pretty much all weekend. We had a dinner here last night! We had a mexican feast and all the grandparents came over and Ashley Dorroh came. He received a good collection of restaurant gift cards and a stash of money which always helps these days! So, he will travel back to school today and resume his responsibility as a full time student and press onward with his life. He is a cute kid, that is for darn sure!! I attach a photo taken last night of him and Ashley!! Happy Birthday Daryl Kyl Waterwall II!!! You are loved and adored more than words could ever begin to express!! Have an awesome day everyone and I need you all to know that, I love my family!! I really do!!

No comments:
Post a Comment