Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holidays!!!!!!!

I feel like it has been forever since I have blogged!!! Anyway, we had a great thanksgiving. We spent it at my parents, my brother and his family came in and it was a house full. It still was not the same without my Ash here, but knowing they will be here for christmas is what got me thru! Daryl and I actually get to keep Noah for 2 days after christmas. Ashley and David are going on a little trip and I can not wait to have him all to myself. That child has got me wrapped around his little finger and honestly I hope he never lets go!!! Things are busy in every aspect as it is for everyone right now. Preparations, extra added activities, baking, parties, not mention the laundry still has to be done and the house still has to be cleaned and so on...Yuck!!! But I am thanksful for it all even if I do complain from time to time!! Our little Ayniah is doing great, and Kooper is doing really well her also!! He is excited about Santa coming and thinks christmas lights are the coolest thing that ever exsisted!! Well, that's it for now!!!! No doubt, I love my family and just for the record, I have a really extra great husband!!

No comments: