Monday, February 9, 2009

No, I did not forget how to blog!!

Hello everyone! I know it has been way too long. It's been so long I am actually having a hard tome figuring out what to write about, so much ahs happened in our lives!! First off, the holidays were awesome. Kooper and Noah were so entertaining to us all. We had quite a bit of sickness in the house around christmas but we all survived. As many of you know, Kyl was a tragic car accident back on Jan. 19th traveling back to school. God spared his precious life, however the driver of the other car did not survive. That has been very trying on our entire family, but God is good and we are working thru it and staying on our knees in prayer most of our days. There is alot of emotional healing to happen but it will, it is just going to take some time!! We are beginning to think about Noah's first b-day party. We are all going to San Angelo for part of spring break which happens to fall around Noah's big party. So, we excited about that. I just can not beleive he is turning one already!! It is so crazy to think a whole year has gone by since he was born. Kolby is fixing to start pony league for baseball. Alli is gearing up for the big 17th birthday. Ya know, it is truly amazing how time is just flying by us. It scares me sometimes. I really don't want my kids to grow up!! But everything is good at our house, just continue to pray for Kyl in the upcoming months. It's going to be hard on him and as a mom that makes me sad!!! On that note, I want you to know I still love my family, there are no words to describe how deep that love is......

No comments: