Monday, August 11, 2008
Wow, for some reason, I all of the sudden feel old!! YIKES!!!
It hit me this morning!! I have a daughter that is fixing to turn 22, a son that is pushing 19 and leaving for college in 10 days, my youngest daughter is 16 and going to be junior in highschool, which means she only has 2 more years til she leaves for college and my Kolby is going to be in 8th grade which means he will be in highschool soon, super Kooper's preschool teacher called and she just had to tell me that he won't be taking naps this year which means he is getting older and to top it all off, my 38th birthday is in a couple of weeks and that my friend is enough to make you feel old!!!!!!!! But, I do cherish the fact that I am only 371/2 and I have a grandson, my Noah David, I miss him terribly and it gets harder and harder by the day not being able to see him. I do rest assured that Ashley and Noah have a great husband and daddy to take of them, that gets me thru the days alittle easier, but I do miss them!! Enough for now!! Have I mentioned I love my family?Because I do, more than words could ever express!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Eh, "old" is a state of mind. You're not old!
Post a Comment