
Two post in the same day, WHAT????? Well, I am just so excited that we get to see Noah in September and October!! We all decided to meet at some friends of ours one weekend in September because they just happen to live 1/2 way between here and San Angelo! And then Noah and Ashley are comeing to spend a week here while David stays and in San Angelo and goes to school and work. Thank you David for letting them come!!! Anyway, they are going to Briley's for thanksgiving this year which means they will be here for christmas, which will be so fun. But Daryl and I decided we needed Noah time before December that's for sure!! We both miss him like crazy and it is very hard for us right now not being able to see him whenever we want!! Seeing pictures of him daily helps but just does not quite fill the void!! We love that kid more than you could ever imagine!! I posted a picture of Daryl and I and Noah, we got to take him to his very first Astros game this summer. Daryl carried him around in the snuggly the whole time and boy was he proud!!!!! Mimi and Captain love you Noah David!!!!! We can't wait to see you and kiss your sweet little face!!!

1 comment:
He is ready to come see yall!!! maybe he can keep you guys up all night like he is me!!! nah he is good and getting cuter by the minute.
Post a Comment