Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kyl called this morning and guess what?

I received a phone call from Kyl this morning bright and early!! He was headed to his english class! He proceeded to tell me that he and Brandon were going to make a trip home today!! Oh my gosh, I got really excited, and I said, "I knew you would miss us sooner rather than later!!" He said yeah, well actually we are just going to come by the house and pick a couple of my deer heads, we decided we wanted alittle decorations after all!! So I said well, do ya'll atleast want to stay for dinner? He said no thanks mom, were are just going to grab those and get right back here to hang all of them up!! So, although my bubble was busted, I'll take seeing him for 30 minutes, it's better than no minutes!!

No comments: