Thursday, August 28, 2008
It seems so different around here!!!!!!!!!!!
I am trying to adjust at how different things seem around here with just Alli, Kolby, Kooper and the twins! Kooper has not started school yet so this week has been alittle challenging. He will start the wednesday after labor day, and will go three days a week. Alli and Kolby have officially started and seem to be good with all thier classes and schedules. Kolby is feeling the affects of football practice in all sorts of places on his body!! His games start on Sept. 9th!! Alli is trying to find the balance of work and school and just how much she can handle. It will be a hard year for her school wise, alot of hard classes!! Daryl has been really busy with work this week, but for alittle break, him and Kolby are going to the Texans game tonight, so I suppose Alli and I and the little ones will hang out and see what trouble we can find! Kooper has open house this morning for his school. His teacher has already been to the house to visit him but now we get to go see the class room and check things out! It just seems quiet around with out Kyl. I am sure about it yet! He is doing awesome though, he seems to think his hardest class will be history. We shall see... Everything is good on the home front, just very different but all is good!! Have I mentioned lately how much I love my family? ......I LOVE MY FAMILY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment