Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My week with Noah

I just spent a week with my precious grandson, Noah. Alli, Kolby, Kooper and myself all drove to San Angelo last week and spent some very special time there. Noah turned 4 months while we were there and we went with Ash to his 4 month check-up. Yes, he had to get shots and it was so sad but he's got to have them!! He is so cute and has the funniest personality. He was always making us laugh. He started cereal and fruit and veggies also, that was fun!!! He loves to play, take a bath and of course loves his bottle. He is turning over now and laughing out loud. Nothing was cuter than when we went to the park and Ashley and I were swinging and he was watching us from his stoller and he started totally belly laughing so hard he could not even get his breathe. Ash and I were practically crying it was so darn cute!! The outdoors is one of his favorite places to be which is a good thing with this family. Anyway, we returned to Sugar Land safely and now the real craziness begins!! Getting ready for school to start will be a major event at our house this year, with one going to college, one in highschool, one in eighth grade, one going to mother's day out, and then of course the twins here to keep me company while everyone is gone!! I love my family!!!!!!

No comments: