Monday, July 14, 2008

Kyl and College!!!

I realized today that I only have about 4 weeks until my Kyl goes off to school leaving us with just5 kids at home!! Wow, what am I going to do with myself!!! Just kidding, I still have plenty to do however, Kyl has really grown up in the last year and I am really not ready for him to leave. He is going to Blinn in College station and plans to go there 2 years and then tranfer out to complete his education. He has been working for Gillman full time this summer and earning some good money, and we all know Kyl Waterwall loves money!! I am amazed at just how fast the last 18 years have gone by.
Kyl has decided that baseball is not something he wants to pursue in college!! He actually had 3 offers from 3 different schools but the desire just is not there. It took Daryl and I alittle time to come to grips with that but we did and are very proud of him for standing firm in what he wanted. He has a good head on his shoulders, he is totally motivated to get the best education possible knowing it will set the pace for his future. My favorite thing that Kyl does is, he NEVER walks thru a room that he does not stop and kiss all over whatever foster baby we have at the time. And now that we have the twins he gives each of them equal attention, until you witness it, you just can not imagine how incredibly sweet it really is!! He has a heart of gold and would scarifice anything for the sake of his family. Not to mention the child is very good looking, yes he gets that from his mama!!! Anyway, I want the next month to go by S L O W ! I just love him!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i love my kyl too!!!! i have to miss him all the time! :(

mari said...

I know how you feel.
Brylie eats baby food now. : ) Just kidding, I know it's not the same. But everyone just keeps growing up! I want it to all stop...

mari said...

I agree. But then again, these days, I always want to vent about Oprah. Crazy lady.