Monday, August 25, 2008

Tears of joy and saddness all at the same time!!!!


Well, I did it!! Kyl is out in this world leaving all alone, (well, with his buddy Brandon)! I officailly have two kids grown and gone out of the house!! Yes, you would think that would leave me with with just a few more at home!! Not the Waterwall's, that still leaves us five!! However, it feels like so much less!! Daryl and I moved Kyl to Bryan, into his very own apartment!! He starts classes at blinn today!! He was so excited and really ready for this, I am so proud of him!! We did make a deal, I told him I would not ever give hime a hard time about how late he stays out on any given night IF he will text me every night and let me know he is home safe and sound!! So, he has done that very thing!! Of course, he has only gone out 1 time but still..! It was so different than when as moved Ashley to San Angelo, Kyl and Brandon wanted no decorations, just the basics in order to live!! We were out one day and even Daryl wanted to buy a fake plant for a little added something, but the boys said NO!!! So, there you go!! Saying good-bye was very hard on me, I cried pretty much the whole way home. Kyl and I texted the majority of the time, but by the time I got home I was ok, I guess!! It does feel very different around here. I told him I would see him in a week and he kinda laughed at me, I guess that means he is not planning on coming hime this next weekend!! Oh well, it was a good try!! I will keep everyone updated and his progress!!! My Alli and Kolby start school today also, pray for them!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

our kyl is all grown up!!!! your doing good mom!!! i love you and he will do great