Monday, October 13, 2008

To spend an entire week with your grandson is like no other!!

Ashley and Noah left on Saturday and by the time I got home from the airport, I missed them both terribly! The week was awesome but went by way too fast. We did alot away from home but we were also able to spend time just chillin out together at the house. Noah is pretty entertaining all by himself. He has this happy squeal of a scream that will keep you on your toes. He loves to play, not too much by himself but he loves to play. He is a very funny baby. David was soo happy to see Ash and Noah, he missed them alot. They are now spending their week packing and moving into a different home, so they have their work cut out for them. Moving stinks when you don't have a little one but they are in for a crazy week and weekend! I just wish I lived closer so I could help!! Well, that's it for now!! Here is a cute pic after taking a bath in Mimi's sink!! I pretty much had to get the wet vac out after we finished!! I love it!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Missy,
I finally got to meet the little man in San Angelo a couple of weeks ago. He is so cute and such a roly poly.

Paige