Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Our twins are getting ready to leave!!
On June 23rd we received a little boy, 7 months old, straight from the hospital with suspected abuse. 2 days later we received his twin sister, because we wanted them to be together! It was the right thing to do and in Daryl and I's heart we knew we needed to do it, they needed each other! It was a busy and at times trying summer and now fall. It was deceided that moving them to a spanish speaking home was going to be the best thing for them. We will miss them terribly but know this is part of God's plan for them. My Kooper will not know what to do with himself, however, it has been hard on him. They came in and took over, and I don't think he truly knew the extent of what was going on at the time but now he is starting to figure it out and is not too keen of it! I think a break from older babies is what we need to do at this point. We will continue fostering, no doubt, but only newborns for now! Until next time.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ruben and I went to see this last week and loved it. The acting is not Oscar caliber but the story and message is very compelling.
Paige
Post a Comment