Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Fireproof"-Highly recommended movie!!!

Daryl and I went to see the movie called "Fireproof", written and produced by christians. Kirk Cameron from the old sitcom "Family Ties" and other shows and movies, stars in it! First of all, I think it should be a requirement for any engaged couple. Second, if you have not seen it,whether you have been married for 1 year or 100 years or not even married yet, it is sooooo worth it!! Ashley and David had gone to see it and they have been married almost 2 years and they walked away totally refreshed and you can't help but be convicted. Let's face it, everyone has issues with their marriages or for that matter with serious relationships with that special one! God's view of marriage and relationships is without a doubt the route you want to go! Daryl and I, after being married for 21 years, saw things in this movie that we have always known, but completely lost sight of! I have seen things in our relationship happen in the last week that I have not seen in a very long time between him and I! In return, we have both been extremely blessed. The timing for seeing this movie for us was great, celebrating our anniversary and all! I don't know how much longer it will be in the theaters, but don't contemplate it any longer, just go see it, I am telling you, you will not regret it. Start the holiday season with a renewed look at God's perspective of marriage! I promise it will do a number on you, a really great number, I PROMISE!!!! If it doesn't, than you saw the wrong movie!! Let me know what you think!!

No comments: