Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ashley and Noah come in three days!!!!!!


I am so excited about spending a whole week with Ashley and Noah!! I am sad though that David has to stay behind and go to school and work, it will be different without him here. Ashley has never been here without him!! He will be missed! But thank you David for letting us have your 2 pride and joys!!! We have all kinds of stuff planned, one being to get Noah's 6 months pictures taken, my mom is having a brunch for all her friends to meet Noah, we may go spend a day with Kyl in Blinn, and some other stuff like go eat with the kids at school, shopping, go eat with "Captain" and whatever else we can fit in!! I am trying to arrange a trip to San Angelo in Novemeber by myself so that I don't have to wait all the way until Christmas to see Noah! And then they will all be here for Noah's first Christmas!! I can not beleive he will already be 9 months old by then!! Well, that's it for now! Oh, have mentioned that i love my Noah and mean my family??!!! HAHAHA!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

his face cracks me up in this picture. we will be there in two days!

mari said...

Wow, he looks like Dave in this picture! Hope you guys are having fun - I already miss Ash and Noah! : )