Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kooper's first day of pre-school!!!


Kooper had his first day of pre-school today!! He told Daryl and I last night that he did not want to go!! However, he is into this new thing called, "I am going to say and do the opposite of what anyone else says or does!!" So, this morning when we got to his class, he was really quiet and a little slow at going in but he did eventually. No naps this year, so that's a big deal!! I picked him up at 2:00 and his teachers said he had a great day. They said he did not say much which is not surprising. Last year he did not say anything until after christmas. He is funny that way. We got into the car, I buckled him in his carseat and I asked him, "did you have fun today at school?" he said"Yeeeeeeeees Sir"!! That is his new thing too, it doesn't matter if your male or female it's always yes sir!! So then a few seconds later I asked him if they went to the playground, and he did not answer me so I looked back and he was sound asleep!! We were not even out of the parking lot!! He was so tired, he is still sleeping at this very moment! Poor baby!! He is so cute!! I posted a picture, the one and only one he would let me take this morning!! He 's getting so big!!!!