Saturday, September 6, 2008
Two birthdays in one week!!!!!!
Ashley turned 22, 2 days ago and Daryl turns 41 tomorrow! Wow, 2 birthdays in 1 week!!! On September 4th, our baby girl turned 22, I really cannot beleive it! It truly does seem like just yesterday that I, all 16 years of myself layed in a hospital bed in Plano, Texas while my mom and dad rubbed my back for hours upon hours until Ashley finally arrived! 8lbs 10 oz of pure preciousness, if that is even a word!! 13 months later her dad I got married and here we are!! Ashley has made quite a life for herself in 22 years! To date, she and David have been married going on 2 years and now have a son who is almost 6 months old and David is getting ready to graduate from ASU in May and start his adult work life!! They have a cute little house right across from the ASU campus and all I can think to say is,they have made us proud with all they have done as a sweet little family of three!! Now, as far as Daryl, I am afraid I cannot tell a sweet story of the day he was born and how wonderful it was to raise him because I wasn't there, HOWEVER, I can say I love him more than words can describe and am totally blessed to have known him now since I was fourteen, so that is 24 years!! People, that is more than half of my life!! In October we will be married 21 years and because of everything we have been thru together, we are stronger and closer now than we have ever been!! So, I will celebrate his birthday with two things in mind: 1. I am so thankful that God chose him be born on Septmeber 7, 1967 2. I am thankful that God chose him to be my husband and companion for life!! He may be turning 41 but he gets wiser and more good looking every year on his birthday, so what do I say to that? Bring on the birthdays!!!!! I love you Daryl and Ashley!! The memories made when it was just the three of us are priceless and will always close and dear to my heart!!!! I love my family, what can I say?!?!?!?!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment