Friday, July 11, 2008
Oh my gosh, I can't beleive I'm a blogger!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, Ashley convinced me to try this so here I am. I don't do "my space" or "facebook" but I am willing to try this. I have always been into writing my feelings and thoughts into a journal so I just might like it, we shall see....so my thoughts for today...ummmmmmm yeah, I thought about becoming a blogger and so I did. It's that simple, blogging.... simple but interesting concept!! However, life at the Waterwalls isn't always that simple but with out a doubt it is always interesting. I think anytime you have 7 children ranging from the ages of 21 down to 8 months, "simple" is not a word that is used often but "interesting" it is. Daryl and I have been married for 2o years, we have 4 biological kids, 1 adopted blessing named Kooper and just recently we received 8 month old twins to foster!! Did I mention we are grandparents also? Noah David Briley entered our lives on March 22nd of 2008 and when I tell you I love that baby, I mean it with every thing in me!! Gosh, I bet I could go on forever but if I "blog" everything now I could never "blog" again so I better save something for later because I think I going to like this! God is good and I will never forget that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good job mom! you did a good job! :)
Post a Comment