Saturday, July 12, 2008

Daryl and I

Wow, it's really quiet here at home! Alli is at the beach, Kyl is working and Kolby and Kooper went to spend the day with my parents because their cousins are in town!! The twins are getting ready to go down for a nap and then I am going to work-out!! My work-out schedule has not been what I am used to the past week or so. I tend to get down on myself when I miss work-outs and such but you know what? It's OKAY!!!!!!! For those who may not know, Daryl and I have been a mission to get "healthy" over the past 6 months or so and still working at it!! Daryl of course met his goal weight in the first 2 months, he lost 40 pounds and looks awesome!! I have lost almost 70 pounds with about 20 to go!! We have never felt better and are determined to maintain for a lifetime!! My nutritionist told me these last 20 or so pounds would be the hardest and boy do I beleive her! I would love to be at my goal weight by my 38th birthday which is coming up on August 18th!!! Since these precious twins have entered our lives, working out has been alittle challenging but I am starting to get the hang of our schedule and slowly I am working it back into my days!! Daryl and I have a date today, a movie and dinner most likely. It's been a very busy past few weeks so we are excited to get away and spend some one on one time together with no little ones at our feet, as cute as they are, (the babies being cute not our feet)!! HAHA~~ Well, that's it for now!! I am going to go enjoy my hubby!! Please pray for me as I press on to meet my personal goal and of getting healthy once and for all!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

you can do it!

mari said...

You are my rolemodel for getting in shape. Now all I have to do is start..

And...I wish you were bringing those twins with you. I don't think we have enough babies here.